Sep 30, 2013

5 Things That Make Me Most Happy Right Now

So, this is still part of the 30 day challenge (Goodness gracious. Day 5). 

This is a tough question because a lot of things make me happy right now. There are little things that I smile about everyday, whether it's something someone said, a show/movie that I love watching/reminiscing, or a really good meal (ok, it would probably be a dessert and not an actual meal hehehe). So, off the top of my head here are the 5 things that make me most happy right now (in no particular order)!

1. God. He always makes me happy because I know He's always there. There are little blessings that are placed in my days that I may not be obvious right away but they are there. 

2. My cat. Yes, seriously. She always greets me when I come home and she loves to cuddle. Sometimes we have hilarious little "conversations" too. I'm not a crazy cat lady, promise. 

3. My friends. I have friends who never fail to make me smile. My closest friends have done things for me (despite how wacky and weird they were) because they have wanted to show they care. I'm kind of at the point in my life where I can actually distinguish true friends from fake friends. 

4. Baking or cooking. There's just something about making food, getting messy, and getting your hands dirty. The best part is enjoying what you created. 

5. My mom. Speaking of baking/cooking, I'm happy when I'm making something with my mom. I've been making some stuff with my mom lately. Sometimes it's incredibly frustrating but when it comes down to it there's just a nice feeling that comes with it. 



1 comment:

  1. My mom makes me happy too! I got to see her this weekend and we went shopping and got our nails done. Moms are super! I hope I can be as good of a mom as mine when (very far from now) I become a mom!

    ReplyDelete