Mar 25, 2014

I Wish I Never Walked Away

So, as you can see it's been months since I've last visited this poor neglected blog.

I used to have such a passion for this and then I let discouragement get to me and overwhelm me.

I can say now that there's a little passionate flame lit inside me for blogging so this is why I want to try and start again. Can't say that I'm not overwhelmed still and I'm not totally sure if I'll be able to keep up however that little flame inside me is not letting me quit completely just yet.

I checked my sister's and my best friend's blog and I wondered if maybe they kept going too thinking maybe it was just me who lost the will to keep up with a blog but that was not the case. This made me a little sad. I remember being told that I was an inspiration for others to start a blog and somehow that makes me feel guilty that I gave up so soon. I also felt guilty that a friend of mine worked so hard on the new layout for the blog only to have me quit.

Life is definitely overwhelming for me right now so this will be quite the challenge. I'm graduating with my Associates degree in May and I've been trying to deal with the sadness and stress of leaving a school I've come to love so much.

Graduating should be a fun and exciting thing but I find myself both dreading it and looking forward to it. Messed up right? Haha.

Anyways, sorry for the hiatus (for anyone still following this and if you are thank you so much!). I will try my very best to make a good comeback! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are back! I know things get hectic and sometimes a break is needed! But I was so excited to see this pop up first on Google+

    ReplyDelete