Sep 10, 2013

30 Day Challenge- Day 3 (relationship with parents)

This is a very personal and hard question to answer. My parents are divorced. They divorced when I was a baby. My relationship with my dad is not so good but my relationship with my mom is good. I'm currently living with my mom and we have our arguments like any normal mother-daughter relationship. My mom and I have a weird sense of humor so we definitely connect with that.

This wasn't such a fun question for me. Sorry if this was too short but I don't really have anything left to say haha.

Thanks for reading anyway! I noticed my pageviews have gone up quite significantly. It makes me so happy to know people are reading! I would love it even more if I received some comments on here too.

Also, if you have a Facebook PLEASE like the Writing Under Falling Blossoms page on there!

Pretty, pretty please? :)

Day 4 will be coming out soon!

2 comments:

  1. That's sad. My relationship with my parents is good. I get along better with my dad because we have the same sense of what is funny. My mom is more..of the yelling type and freak out over everything. But I love them both the same. I just think me and my dad can talk better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out!
    http://joydfanning.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete