Sep 25, 2013

Nominated for an Award!!

I was nominated by Joy at Aspiring Joy Blog for the Liebster Award! I heard that it's an award for smaller blogs to get noticed or something. I was also nominated by Rose at Desert Rose Reviews!



Here are the rules:
1. Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
2. Choose five bloggers with under 200 followers to pass this award to and link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for your chosen bloggers.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the nomination.
5. No tag backs.


Here's my 11 questions from Joy! 

1. What was the book that got you into reading? Or, if your not a reader, what book turned you off to reading?
    I don't think there is a specific book but I can't ever remember a time where I wasn't a reader.

2. What was it that made you decide to start a blog of your own?
     My passion for writing and sharing things. I think it's fun to be able to share your writing with people. I'm          hoping to reach as many people as possible. 

3. What advice would you give to someone who is thinking about starting a blog?
     I actually inspired a good friend of mine and my sister to start a blog too. I told them to just be yourself and        make sure you know what you want to do. Be aware of what kind of audience you may have as well. 

4. What is a project you started but didn't end up finishing? Why?
     Oh my goodness....To be honest there's a lot I haven't finished. I feel like it happens a lot with stories I              write. I start writing stories and then I just never really get back to them. 

5. Have you changed a lot since high school?
    Yes. I've definitely grown a lot more and know how to handle things a lot better. I've become more mature        in most aspects.

6. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be of?
    Psalm 73. Not the actual Psalm but just the words "Psalm 73" with cherry blossom petals around it on the         inside of my arm. I actually had a friend of mine who is an artist draw a sketch on my arm with Sharpie one     time. People thought it was real. It's one of my favorite verses. 

7. What do you do if you have no ideas for a post on your blog?
     Cry. Just kidding. I try to look around for inspiration. I have ideas most of the time though but it's a matter         of getting them out. 

8. What's your favorite animal?
    I like a lot of animals. I do have two cats and I love them dearly. Cat pictures tend to make me laugh too so       I would say they are definitely one of my favorites. 

9. Do you like socks?
    I love socks. They keep my feet warm. I hate wearing socks when it's hot outside though (who doesn't?). 

10. What is one place you'd love to travel to?
       Italy!!! 

11. Which one of these questions was your favorite question? 
      The socks one. Made me laugh. 


These are my nominees (they are super new to the blogging world so gotta show some love!)

Wag the Dog at Wag the Dog Blog
Jade Wing at Words With Wings

Here is my 11 questions to be answered!

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What's do you like to blog about most?
3. What's your favorite food?
4. Do you like cats?
5. What is your favorite book?
6. What is your favorite quote?
7. What is your favorite Disney movie? (or any movie if you don't like Disney for some reason)
8. If you could go anywhere (fantasy world or real world) where would you go?
9. Do you like to laugh?
10. Who is your favorite character (from a book or movie)?
11. What is your dream job?




No comments:

Post a Comment