Sep 17, 2013

30 Day Challenge- Day 4 (10 Things You Would Tell Your 16 Year Old Self)

Here is day 4! Sorry this has been so slow coming out. When I decided to do this challenge, my life was a little less crazy then suddenly things started blowing up. I feel like I'm walking around in a daze or something lol. Anyways, here it is!

10 things I would tell my 16 year old self:

1. Be careful who you become friends with!!!!
2. Have a better college related plans!
3. You will lose people in your life but it will be ok.
4. Even though you feel discouraged know that God really is working.
5. Whatever you do, don't procrastinate!!! You will have to repeat a class we hate if you do.
6. People will try to bring you down. Do NOT let them!
7. Get involved more.
8. Growing up is not all that it is cracked up to be.
9. You will like college so much better than high school. Don't be so sad about graduating.
10. BE YOURSELF!!!

My 16 year old self was going through a lot. I wish I could go back in time and meet my 16 year old self to tell her these things because she could have really used it.

Quick side note: I have signed up on Bloglovin'. I just did this so I still have some work to do on it. Gotta make it pretty and everything haha.

Hope you enjoyed reading what I would tell my naive 16 year old self!

Day 5 will come soon!!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment