Sep 6, 2013

30 Day Challenge- Day 2 (3 Legitimate Fears I Have)

Describe 3 Legitimate Fears You Have & Explain How They Became Fears

1. Bees/Wasps- I don't know how this happened but I've always had this fear of bees/wasps. My fear became even worse when I was stung in the neck when I was sleeping one night. I guess it got stuck in the house sometime during the day. It was the first time I've ever been stung and I didn't know if I was allergic (I'm not) so that was fun.

2. Fear of being completely alone- I've had a lot of people leave me in my life and I'm always afraid that one day I'm just going to lose everyone completely. I love having people in my life and sometimes I need people (one of my weaknesses).

3. Driving in Snow- I had no problem driving in snow before (we get a lot of snow) until I got in a car accident during a snowstorm last year. Ever since then I've been traumatized. It showed me how precious life really is though. I still try to drive in the snow, despite my fear, but it's definitely hard. I'm hoping to be completely over it some day.


This was really hard to write! It's definitely not one of my favorite topics.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand the fear of being alone. I always just see it for myself, I even have the fear of getting married because I always see it in a quick divorce and end up alone for eternity while he finds someone else.

    Bees.. I am scared of all bugs, however I have never been stung by a bee.

    Driving in general is scary. I drive mainly on routes I know. Highways freak me out! Too many people jumping in front of you and trying to rush you! We don't get too bed of snow here, when we do it's mainly drive-able.

    ReplyDelete