List 20 random facts about yourself
1. I'm a cheesecake lover
2. I'm a lover, not a fighter (will fight for things I love though)
3. I want to be an editor some day
4. I hate raisins and cranberries
5. My favorite color is pink but there is such a thing as too much pink for me
6. I have 2 cute & crazy cats
7. Pretty Little Liars is one of my all time favorite shows
8. My favorite Disney movie is Mulan
9. Yellow is my least favorite color besides brown
10. I sing randomly
11. Chocolate chip cookie dough is one of my favorite things
12. I love Converse sneakers
13. Superchic[k] is the band that practically saved my life. Got me through a lot of tough times
14. I pick apart sandwiches when I'm half way done with them and eat everything piece by piece
15. Cheese and tomatoes are my favorite toppings on scrambled eggs
16. My favorite candy bar-Reeses
17. I don't like seeing movies in theaters (there's only a few movies I would actually go to the theater for)
18. I like polka dots
19. I love doing photo shoots
20. I love to play in the rain
Let me see! I am going to cheat off some of your answers!
ReplyDelete1.) i love Chocolate cake with Vanilla Icing
2.) My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip!
3.) I listen to mostly sad songs but some cute ones.
4.) My hobby is making anime music videos!
5.) i used to work at a movie theater and now I know not to buy stuff from those places!!!
6.) I have 4 cats and 2 dogs!
7.) I used to hate kids but now i love babysitting little ones! It is the best thing in the world!
8.) I have my drivers license but truth is i really hate driving!
9.)I love winter because its cold! I hate heat!
10.) I love swimming but I hate the ocean water!
11.) My favorite color is black
12.) Favorite singers are Pink and Avril Lavigne!
13.)I love collecting things like porcelain dolls and teddy bears!
14.) I love anime and for real life shows, i love drama and tragedy's!
15.) I love to cry, I usually cry at least once a day and if i don't have a reason my eyes just.. cry anyways!
16.)Favorite kid show: Chipmunks!
17.)Favorite Actor: Jackie Chan
18.) Favorite Actress: Hilary Swank
19.)I suck at math unless there is a calculator nearby!
20.) Favorite thing: Watching Vampire Diaries because all of my friends come over and we get to hang out and watch a show, and of course fight over our opinions!
Ha, I could hear you saying all of these. Suppose the one I liked most was number 14; I might have seen you do that before
ReplyDelete