Aug 12, 2013
Short Story?
One of my very best friends (she's practically a sister to me) and I ventured to this Asian restaurant one night to get some boba tea (or bubble tea. Whatever). It's a two story building and the upstairs is usually dark since it seems no one wants to eat up there in the evening for some reason. My friend needed to go to the bathroom, which happened to be upstairs, and she shyly admitted that she didn't want to go up there alone. I agreed to go up with her and even walked in front of her to help ease her nervousness. Anyways, the upstairs had a creepy feeling indeed so we joke that it's haunted.
When we went back to get boba tea once again recently (the watermelon flavor is absolutely delicious!) we ended up going to the bathroom again and experienced the creepy feeling. An idea sprang to my head not too long after. I've decided to write a short story just for the heck of it where things actually happen to us. I haven't decided whether it is going to be creepy with a hint of comedy or just flat out creepy. I would have fun with either one! I know some people want to see my writing in the form of stories, which I usually don't do because I feel extremely self-conscious about it, but we'll see how it turns out! Not sure when I'm going to be able to get it done and post it since my life is extremely busy right now with school coming up next week and....Other things....Nitpicking at me!
Let me know what you think!
If you're still not sure how to leave a comment there should be a drop down menu after clicking on the comment link at the bottom of each entry and there's an "anonymous" option there. Just type your comment and submit it! Piece of cake, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So, I do encourage your writing a short story, but I PERSONALLY am not one for ghost tales as they tend to stay shallow. So, my only advice is to add enough substance to keep it interesting and effective.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to read it!
DeleteI think both would be good, creepy and funny! However either one is good. If you are able to make it into a short story i think it would be awesome!
ReplyDeleteha do it creepy it'll be completely awesome!
ReplyDeletejacey