Aug 1, 2013

The Beginning


Ok, I'm not a crafty, artsy, completely talented person like a lot of amazing people with blogs but honestly my writing is what I consider to be my art. I have a passion for writing anything that's meaningful and helpful, not super political or boring. Basically, I love to write without any expectations or real structure. I wanna be free and as personable in my writing as I am in real life. I still have a lot to learn about writing and that's perfectly fine with me! Everybody has something new to learn everyday. I've been known to help fellow classmates with editing their papers which actually resulted in a good grade for them! One of my other passions is helping others so being able to edit someone else's work to the best of my ability and help them succeed is just a great combination of both passions. Yes, editing can be tedious but I find it enjoyable because I am able to read someone's awesome work and help them out at the same time. That is rewarding to me and I'm hoping someday I may become a professional editor. Anyways, I'm excited about starting this blog and sharing pieces of my life and other things about me with you! :) If you want to know anything else about me or have any other questions feel free to ask! I actually love being interviewed and stuff.

I look forward to writing for you!

P.S Thank you to my friend and co-worker, Alex, for designing this awesome blog! You rock! Also, thank you for making me feel like a celebrity. I felt like you were my manager or something because you created whatever I demanded :P

1 comment:

  1. This is a very cute blog. Love the pink, and the blossoms of course

    ReplyDelete