Aug 8, 2013

I Told You I'm Not Bulletproof



I have so many jumbled thoughts and words for my encounter (short but still very painful) with someone who has hurt me for practically my whole life.  "Tell Me Why" by Taylor Swift
describes everything perfectly. I've been listening constantly while I recover and understand why it still hurts so much....

I know this is a healing process and I get stronger from every battle but this is just gonna take a little time. I'll find myself again, I'll start feeling a lot better about myself, and I'm gonna get right back up and keep fighting because it's my life and no one can make me feel bad about it. God knows who I really am and He is the only author of my life, not anyone else <3

Remember: WORDS CAN HURT!!! Don't hurt someone just to make you feel better about yourself. If anything, it shouldn't make you feel better about yourself at all so don't do it. You'd only be a bully. Always apologize too. It may not make everything absolutely better but at least you and the other person understand you actually feel bad about it and you can move on. 

Stand up for yourself and walk away if someone is making you feel worthless because,truth is, YOU'RE NOT. You're here on this Earth for a reason.


"I take a step back, let you go
I told you I'm not bulletproof
Now you know..."

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. A couple of days ago I was talking to someone on youtube about a contest and she was so rude and just kept making me feel down so... finally we ended up blocking each other, but she was just mean to everyone, like i looked on her comments on her pages and she doesn't have a nice word to say to anybody. I can't imagine being like that it hurts others feelings. I know she certainly hurt my feelings. But I guess some people just have trouble being nice. I know if i was running a contest I would try and be nice, you get more people to be nice to you that way

    ReplyDelete