Oct 26, 2018

5 Things I'm Into Right Now

Hello! Is anyone still out there?

Guess who slacked on updating this blog again?

Oops.

I mentioned on my Facebook page (if you're not following there please do! You can find the link on the contact page!) that I would write about 5 things I have been into lately! 

So, without further ado...

1. KPOP

For those who don't know what KPOP is it's Korean pop. BTS is one of the well known groups nowadays, however, I'm actually not a fan of them (please don't attack me). I'm actually a huge fan of GOT7, a group consisting of 7 boys, 3 of them international. The group consists of Mark Tuan (who is from LA and my favorite member), Im Jaebeom  (JB) , Jackson Wang (from China and also known as the "hot Asian guy who stood next to Liam Payne at the EMAs), Park Jinyoung, Choi Youngjae (he collaborated with Sanjoy on a song called Victim of Love), Bambam (from Thailand), and Kim Yugyeom. I honestly wasn't into KPOP until 2 years ago when I came across a KPOP song countdown show on YouTube and the boys kept getting the number 1 spot for a couple of weeks. What started as "who ARE these guys?!" turned into a love that lead me to see them in concert for the first time! I was so freaking excited! I still get CHILLS thinking about the experience and still dealing with PCD (post concert depression). I've never been in a fandom consistently this long and I'm not planning on falling out anytime soon! If anything, I have a love for the group and the fandom more and more everyday and I'm so proud to be an ahgase(little bird)/IGOT7!! I've made friends because of the fandom and am even in a lovely and super supportive group called Ahgase Ladies on Facebook. GOT7's newest song is called Lullaby and it's in 4 different languages! There's the Korean version, of course, Spanish, Chinese, and English (!!!!). Please check out the English version below!!


GOT7 is my main group but I also like other KPOP groups like Blackpink, TWICE, and Day6 (they have a couple English songs as well!). Yes, I know KPOP may seem weird to some or may not be their cup of tea, but it's worth a try!

2. Mugs

Goodness. I have so many mugs right now but I just love them! It might tie in with my coffee addiction, which we will definitely not get into right now..   I have about a cabinet full of mugs and you think I would stop looking for new mugs or take a break from collecting but no. I recently put a couple of mugs on my Christmas list, ones that I would absolutely have in my excessive collection. Mugs are useful though so it's not like I'm collecting anything unnecessary or useless!

......

Who am I kidding? I'll never not be into mugs. I just love the options too much. 

3. Instagram

I find myself on Instagram the most out of any social media site. I also put in a lot of effort into it as well. I'm definitely not the prettiest girl out there so all you're gonna see is the "girl who tried too hard" on my account LOL. My account is private for that reason as well as the reason of keeping creepers out and catfish (okay I have watched the MTV show way too much and it's highly unlikely someone would actually wanna steal my pics).

I love doing lives and coming up with ideas for pictures and just interacting with people! It's also fun to see what other people come up with for posts.

4. Online Shopping

This has been especially a bad habit lately. Who doesn't love shopping from the comfort of their homes and having something to look forward too?! I love getting mail but the only mail I get nowadays is junk/spam or bills so having something I actually enjoy come through the mail is satisfying (except to my bank account of course). With Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up I really have to limit myself and have a plan for stuff I actually want/need and not to get something just to....Well....Get something. There's so much offered online and I can stay in comfy clothes to shop so there really is no downside outside of the financial aspect.


5. Candles

Okay, candles are starting to be up there with mugs for me. I love having a candle lit when I come home, in the mornings before I leave, and during storms (the best time for candlelight!). It just makes my room more calming and almost magical. I've been especially addicted to Bath and Body Works 3-wick candles which are normally quite expensive so when there is a sale on them you bet your butt I am there buying multiple. Gotta stock up, right? My current favorites are hot cocoa and cream, frosted cranberry (even though I HATE the fruit), pumpkin pecan waffles, rose and vanilla,  and champagne toast. Goodness. I've heard that they're coming out with new scents so pray for me y'all.


Anyhow,

thank you so much for reading! I really appreciate those who have stuck around and are still interested in my mess of a blog! I genuinely appreciate you.

See you soon.

1 comment:

  1. it is nice to see a side of you that i didnt know. I am glad i got to read this. keep up the good work and keep posting stuff.. LOVE YA

    ReplyDelete